Become a partner
And build resilience in your community
Partner with us
- Promote positive social and environmental change in your community
- Engage your organization in true Corporate Social Responsibility
- Connect with social organization initiatives around the world
- Collaborate to build a world that you want to live in
Communities, non profit organisations, associations, municipalities, social entrepreneurs and private sector actors: The Constellation and its partners share the same vision.
Since 2005, The Constellation has successfully facilitated local responses in more than 50 countries and trained thousands of local facilitators through over 100 partnerships with governments, international and national organisations and also with small groups and families.
How resilient is your village or neighborhood in coping with Covid-19? How prepared is your community for a next pandemic? How do you turn your workspace, neighborhood or school into a place where all take responsibility so that everyone feels happy and safe?
Call upon a Constellation Team to build resilient communities, that are able to care, learn and adapt in face of a challenge. We facilitate the process in the timeframe that fits your context.
Train your staff or members of the communities you work with.
We bring our appreciative facilitation experience to you.
Participate in our inspirational events program
Stories from our partners
Roots of Hope works at restoring young people’s self-esteem, their ability to dream and act in the Bujumbura area.
Following the Ebola outbreak in West Africa, communities lost confidence in the health system for providing quality health services to the population. The Constellation helped create a safe space for conversations, eventually leading to increased health care uptake and joint action.
Three years of supporting facilitators and communities in Assam, India, has provided us with huge opportunities for learning. The result is well worth waiting for!
"I highly recommend The Constellation
for its participatory approach involving social actors”
Dennis Larson, UNICEF Madagascar C4D
"They have demonstrated good competence and high responsiveness
to the situation and needs of communities on the ground.”
Gang Sun, UNAIDS Country Coordinator, Botswana
Learn with us!
- Follow a solid program of online courses from worldwide experience.
- Learn with others and from your own experience.
- We link you up with co-learners.
- Ready when you are !
- Join a local training event.
- Learn and experience the SALT approach.
- Create your own action plan.
- Access a network of like minded people.